Interesting note from a Wired UK story on Rovio: The company was almost in bankruptcy prior to releasing their Angry Birds app in the App Store. They had been making meager earnings selling apps through the mobile carriers and for other companies. One App for app store and now they are $50 million in the black with a lucrative franchise on their hands.
- Angry Birds goes green with 15 new levels in St. Patrick’s Day update (9to5mac.com)
- AT&T CEO all of a sudden doesn’t dig Apple’s App Store (9to5mac.com)
- Apple rejects Sony Reader from the App Store (9to5mac.com)
- iPad App Store gets search filters (9to5mac.com)
- The #1 free App Store app? It’s made by a 14 year old (9to5mac.com)
- Reviews: A little Mac App Store info-nugget (9to5mac.com)