It’s not that we particularly believe hints and rumors originating from sources aiming for a little coverage, but we thought you might like to know. Our reader Tommaso turned our attention to Italian-language blog MelaBlog.it that apparently spotted a Michal Kors-designed leather case listed at the online Apple store. The blog speculates how a slight difference between product images gives away a larger screen rumored to debut with iPhone 5. Or it could just be an angle thing.
I don’t know, to me these hand-made cases look of exactly the same shape and size.
The other tip was sent in by our reader Guillaume who spotted an iPhone 5 book listing on Amazon, slated for release on June 30, 2011.
“I’m not going to play the speculation game, but I thought it was interesting,” he writes.
Nothing conclusive here guys, move along.
- Four-inch iPhone 5 with NFC chip goes in full production in Q3, says Chinese paper (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5 prototypes spotted: metal back, larger display, iPhone 4 shape? (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5 will hold two SIM cards for dual phone lines? (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5 to pack 4-inch display? (9to5mac.com)
- Purported iPhone 5 cases point to iPhone 4 design, possibly larger screen (9to5mac.com)