iOS software head and frequent Apple Keynote presenter Scott Forstall got his Twitter account verified in July of last year. That was right after the Apple-Ping-Facebook breakup (iOS Facebook integration was planned in late betas) and, with the benefit of hindsight, about the time Apple may have started getting the idea of Twitter integration.
He follows one account: Conan O’Brien’s, but has yet to send out his first tweet.
Forstall will likely be on stage presenting what this Twitter integration will allow iOS users to do. He may even send out his first Tweet.
Maybe SJobs gets a twitter account as well? Nah.
Other Apple presenters like Phil Schiller have Twitter accounts but they actually use them pretty regularly. Eddie Cue has a Twitter account but his tweets are protected. Perhaps Fostall, above left, will start Tweeting pictures like these.
- Twitter integrated into iOS 5 with MediaStream? (9to5mac.com)
- Twitter’s gone native with photos. Apple to go native with Twitter? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple to offer automatic App Store app updates in iOS with ‘Automatic Download’ (9to5mac.com)
- Phil Schiller: White iPhone isn’t thicker, don’t believe all the junk that you read (9to5mac.com)
- Twitter for Mac, mobile web app revamped and spiced up with new stuff (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs speaks on location issues, Apple will be testifying before Congress (9to5mac.com)
- TweetDeck re-released as a brand new iOS app with better features (9to5mac.com)