For a couple of seconds this morning Apple’s stock hit 600. It is currently dropping slightly, but we imagine some of you aren’t about to sell your yachts.
- AAPL passes 10% of all of NASDAQ value as analysts target half a trillion dollar valuation (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook unloads $11 million in AAPL stock (9to5mac.com)
- Morgan Stanley now pricing AAPL stock near a $1000 bull valuation on 2H LTE iPhone, enterprise and emerging markets (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs on philanthropy: increase AAPL’s value so shareholders can donate their own wealth (9to5mac.com)
- Logitech takes a page from the Magic Mouse playbook for its new touch mouse M600 (9to5mac.com)