9to5Mac once again scoured Apple’s App Store for apps that either launched, updated, announced news, or dropped in price recently and gathered the most noteworthy ones in our regular roundup below. Check it out, but keep checking back as the list continually updates throughout the day.
1. Tumblr | Free
Version 3.2 is now live and completely native. The update includes a redesigned dashboard with bigger photos, new notification previews, fresh blog screens, portraits, and descriptions, automatic GIFs in the dashboard with finger-sliding, and new gesture options.
2. Pulse | Free
Version 3.0 landed recently and introduces a fully redesigned app. The most notable new features include unlimited pages,
improved navigation, comprehensive search, simpler customization, and infinite scrolling.
- Missing all the features of Google Maps? Get them back in iOS 6 with these third-party apps (9to5Mac)
- Google has an iOS 6 Maps app awaiting approval. It is solely up to Apple to approve. (9to5Mac)
- More Maps: Developer hacks Google maps onto iOS 6 as Apple rumored to be poaching Google Maps folks (9to5Mac)
- Lenovo Bluetooth Laser Mouse for $15 + free shipping (9to5Toys)
3. Google Shopper | Free
Google rolled out version 3.0 of Google Shopper for iOS and Android today. The app’s newly added improvements include a redesigned home screen with a larger search box and bigger photos, and it now spotlights great sales and special offers from the new Sales page. Version 3.0 also notably integrated GoodGuide, a rating system that details whether a product is healthy, safe, or environmentally friendly.
- Posted | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- MADDEN NFL 12 by EA SPORTS For iPad | $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? HD | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- FIFA SOCCER 13 by EA SPORTS | $4.99 (was $6.99)
- AppyFridays | Six free apps (worth $90)
— Subscribe to AppyFridays’ newsletter to get the apps.