Xbox SmartGlass version 2.1: Microsoft’s app for controlling your Xbox with your iPhone or iPad officially gains iPhone 5 support:
• iPhone 5 Support
• Bug Fixes
Twitterrific 5 for Twitter: Iconfactory’s Twitterrific 5 for Twitter is now rolling out to App Stores around the world. Stay tuned to 9to5Mac for a full review of the completely redesigned app shortly.
DISH Remote Access for iPhone version 3.0.2: DISH network users get access to a redesigned UI that now provides access to the guide, DVR, and search while streaming content in the background. The update also includes customizable “favorite channels” in the guide, support for the iPhone 5 display, and improved performance:
-Improved the performance, stability, and reliability of the application
-Completely redesigned user interface
-You can now use your Guide/ DVR/ Search while streaming in the background
-Added ability to set and use favorite channels in guide
-Updated in app remote/ keypad functionality
-Took full advantage of the iPhone4s/5 high retina display to show high resolution images
-Added support for the larger iPhone5 screen
Plex version 3.0.1: A ton of changes and fixes following feedback to version 3.0 of the Plex iPhone and iPad app:
– CHANGED: The keypad button is now on the main app toolbar instead of inside the player selection view.
– CHANGED: The player selection view now uses a more standard vertical list.
– FIX: Direct play videos could occasionally skip back a few seconds under poor network conditions.
– FIX: The 30-second replay button in the video player wasn’t working reliably.
– FIX: Multi-part media wasn’t playing correctly.
– FIX: Audio transcoding (PlexPass feature preview) wasn’t working.
– FIX: Quality settings for synced content could get reset to “Highest”.
– FIX: Occasional crashes when resuming the app after connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.
– FIX: A development mode setting was visible under advanced settings.
– FIX: Shared sections now display the owner’s username instead of the server name.
– FIX: Lifetime PlexPass accounts are now detected properly.
– FIX: Better formatting of TV season & episode information.
– FIX: Search results couldn’t be synced.
THE HELLA-BUG IS DEAD!!
This annoying bug has been in Camera+ for waaay too long, but we weren’t able to reproduce it ourselves so it remained as elusive as the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and John McAfee. But thanks to the most magical 1-star review, Camera+ user MikeDVB finally detailed the exact steps to reproduce it. As soon as our Bug Extermination Department got the word, POOF… it was gone like Keyser Söse.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Just released on the New Zealand and Russian App Stores, the iOS edition of Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City should be making its way to the US store shortly.
PDF Converter Professional | $1.99 until Dec. 6