Today we have a new one. Above, you can see what appears to be a slate/graphite or black iPhone 5S (notice dual Flash) but this one has markings on it including the CCC or China Compulsory Certificate. That means it is headed for the Chinese market which if legitimate would indicate that a Chinese (perhaps China Telecom?) version of the iPhone 5S is imminent.
Recently Barclay’s issued a report postulating that iPhone 5C would be the Chinese iPhone. This would seem to indicate that China will also see iPhone 5S.
- Analyst Ming-Chi-Kuo: 2014 iPhone will sport 4.5-5 inch screen (9to5mac.com)
- Sketchy photos claim to show iPhone 5S box with tweaked home button as fingerprint sensor speculation increases (9to5mac.com)
- Gold, Graphite iPhone 5S shells shown on video, structure compared to iPhone 5 (9to5mac.com)
- China Telecom apparently slips iPhone 5S, 5C arriving in China at launch, temporarily offers pre-orders (9to5mac.com)
- Japan’s largest carrier DoCoMo & Apple reportedly agree to iPhone partnership, sales start this fall (9to5mac.com)
- The gold iPhone 5S, fingerprint scanners, and the future of iOS (9to5mac.com)
- New ‘leaked’ photos claim to show fourth iPhone 5S color – graphite – but we’re skeptical (9to5mac.com)
- Apple said to have tested 64-bit ‘A7′ chips for iPhone 5S, 31% speed increases reported (9to5mac.com)