Update: Apple asked us to remove the posters.

As part of Apple’s campaign to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Mac, it released ‘Apple 30′ themed posters cleverly composed with the names of every Apple employee, corporate and retail alike. While the physical posters are located on Apple’s campus, the company decided to release digital versions on their internal system so current employees could locate their names amid the vast sea of alphabet.

While current employees can access the digital versions on Apple’s internal system and locate their name based on their employee ID number, former employees have not been granted that opportunity (and a trek to Apple campus in Cupertino doesn’t come cheap). That’s until now. A friendly, former employee gained access to the digital files and shared what he found with us below…

The series of names begins with Steven Jobs and Steve Wozniak, the company’s two founders of course, and continues with every Apple employee, past and present, including yours truly (seen above) and anyone else you could imagine.

While Apple’s internal system allows employees to locate their name by employee ID number, these images of course do not. That’s nothing a little OCR magic can’t stop though.

A promise to everyone. Kept by every one of us.
On January 24, 1984, we made a promise to take the power of technology from the few and put it in the hands of the many. This series of ten posters recognizes all those who have helped turn that promise into reality. In other words, every single person who has ever worked at Apple.

Check out each poster below and begin the hunt for your name if you’re a former employee! Enjoy.

See update above. Bye posters. [Removed]

101 Responses to “Gallery: Each Apple 30 poster composed of every employee name, digitally (U: Removed)”

1. Sean Hoffman says:

Ah… I love Apple .

• Henk de Sain says:

Hi Sean,

As a former Apple employee in The Netherlands I am extremely interested in the Apple anniversary posters.

I you were in any way involved in placing these posters on the internet, could you please send me these.

Superthanks,

Henk de Sain

The Netherlands

• Hi Sean,

As a former Apple employee in The Netherlands I am also extremely interested in the 10 Apple Anniversary posters.
      IF you have them, would you be so very kind to send to me by WeTransfer ?
      I would be very thankful.

Hope to hear from you
      Friendly regards
      H.Slierendregt [ Former Developer Relations Manager BeNeLux ]

• Hi Sean,

IF you have them, would you be so very kind to send to me by WeTransfer ?
      I would be very thankful.

Hope to hear from you
      Friendly regards
      H.Slierendregt [ Former Developer Relations Manager BeNeLux ]

2. apn (@apn) says:

Uh… maybe I’m being thick here, but how do I see the full resolution images? If I click on the slideshow I see a small thumbnail.

3. Which OCR software did you use Zac?

4. How are you suppose to hunt for the name? These are all gifs :/

5. James Finley says:

Any suggestion for finding one’s name? I’m in there somewhere.

6. Jay Torres says:

Is the badge number same as file number as listed on your paycheck?

7. Paul Findsen says:

Where’s the High Res? These are too small to read. :(

8. Mari Safari says:

if anyone has these images can you msg me? i have been trying for ages to see my name, my badge is 49042 i think that is on poster 3 or 4

9. Figures that Apple would ask you to remove them. Former employee= we don’t want you having nice things anymore. Either way, if anyone wants them…I already have all 10 high res downloaded….

10. vetapps says:

definitely a poster duplicated or something here. I know where my name is and I’ve triple checked all 10 of these and it’s not there.

11. somebody please email me the photos! lightgrenades(at)gmail(dot)com

12. Adam Hoyle says:

Anyone who wants the poster files, I put the file here:

13. dandul1019 says:

Please please @rrobbinson1221 send to dandulATmedotcom

14. I don’t understand why they would want the posters removed. I’m a former Apple employee, and I don’t appreciate that I have to search for my name on crappy copies, or pictures that were taken from someone’s phone. What’s the big deal? Let us have the damn posters!

15. rettun1 says:

Dang, I wasn’t fast enough

16. Someone must’ve got a download of this to (re)share right?

17. Adam Hoyle says:

For everyone still asking for the files. Read the comments. A link was posted.

18. Mike Mike says:

can you pleaaaassseee email me a copy of the of these to thatguyoverthereeee at gmail dot com????

19. If someone would, please email me a link where I can download the high res files of the posters. I can’t wait to see my name too! Such beautiful posters

caderageous @ gmail . com

20. hellsmills says:

the link is down! i’d love a copy of them please!! milleverwhat at gmail dot com thank you someone!! (I hope)!