Flickr updated its iOS app today to version 3.1.0. The update includes the ability to share albums on social networks like Twitter and Facebook, or through an email or SMS/iMessage. You can also add and edit tags and descriptions on your photos.
Finally, a few enhancements have been made to group support. Administrators can now invite photos to a group, and users can choose to get a notification when that happens. There are of course the usual “bug fixes” and “performance improvements” as well.
You can grab the updated Flickr app for free on the App Store.
What’s New in Version 3.1.0
– Share your albums via Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Mail, or SMS
– Add and edit your photo’s tags and description
– Group admins can invite photos to a group
– Get notifications when your photo is invited to a group
– Performance improvements and bug fixes