No matter how you like to get your news – RSS, Twitter, Facebook… OneReader makes it easy to deal with the large number of articles you are bombarded with every day.
– You are in control of your news sources: your favorite web sites through RSS feeds (it synchronizes with Feedly and Feedbin) and your contacts on social networks. OneReader turns your Twitter, Facebook and App.net timelines into a stream of articles;
– Your friends’ and contacts’ posts become comments to the articles and you can reply, favorite, like directly from the app;
– You get each article just once, even if it is shared on multiple sources;
– You enjoy many options for sharing and storing articles (Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, create task in Omnifocus or Things, etc.);
– You can read your news on any of your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) with full synchronization.
OneReader efficient interface makes it easy to quickly scan the news whatever its origin and decide what you want to read, share, store… or skip.