Adobe Photoshop Elements ▪ January 8
Adobe Photoshop Elements ▪ September 23, 2014
Adobe Photoshop Elements ▪ September 27, 2013
Adobe Photoshop Elements ▪ September 24, 2013
This morning, Adobe announced Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12, an upgrade to their consumer photo and video editing tools for Mac and PC. A year to the day from the release of Elements 11, this release focuses on cloud organizing, sharing, syncing and editing photos and videos with Adobe Revel Cloud. New features like Content Aware Move and Auto Smart Tone for Photoshop and additional FilmLooks and Subject Spotlight for Premiere headline the updates.
What’s New in Photoshop Elements 12:
Photoshop Elements 12 gives you new options for perfecting and sharing your favorite memories with friends and family. Organize, edit, enhance, and share more quickly and easily thanks to bold icons, a helpful Action bar, and the ability to choose from Quick, Guided, or Expert editing modes so you can edit your photos the way that works best for you.
- Take your photos with you wherever you go: Easily view, relive, and share your Elements photos on your smartphone and tablet. And finally—unlock the photos from your mobile device, and see them in your Elements albums back at home.
- Share: Quickly and easily post on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more. Share your Elements photos in Private Web albums, and view them on your smartphone or tablet.
- Easily move objects: Move objects in a photo and have the background automatically filled in with Content Aware Move.
- Add your personal touch in an instant: Use one-touch Frames, Effects, and Textures to add depth to your snapshots.
- Correct pet eye: Remove green, yellow, and other “pet eye” discolorations as easily as you remove red-eye in photos of people.
- Make it uniquely yours: Get intelligent photo corrections with Auto Smart Tone, which learns your preferences in a snap.
New in Premiere Elements 12: expand full story
Adobe Photoshop Elements ▪ November 14, 2012
Camera+ version 3.6: A ton of new features for the Camera+ iPhone app (as well as the iPad version) including Front Flash, Horizon Level for taking straight photos, Live Exposure to see and change exposure parameters like ISO and shutter speed, Accurate iPhone 5 Framing, and much much more. Both apps are also on sale for a limited time to celebrate the updates.
DataMan Pro for iPad: Just released on the App Store, the popular DataMan Pro app for getting real-time alerts on data usage is out with an iPad version today. To celebrate, both the iPhone and and new iPad version are 50% off for a limited time.
• iPad support
Palringo now looks amazing running full-screen on your iPad, with benefits such as a bigger keyboard and split panels for chat and contact lists.
• Updated Themes
We’ve thrown in a new “Dark” theme for free, and another for Premium Account holders. What’s more is they’ve been expanded to many more screens around the app!
• Check the home screen for beautiful pictures of the best hotels deals near you.
• Lightning-fast checkout lets you book in under 30 secs. Faster than a TSA scan!