It continues to vex many of us that we can’t print from our iPhone – surely it would be a simple matter to enable printing over WiFi or Bluetooth? Now you can, thanks to EuroSmartz new app, “Print” ($3.99), which joins the company’s popular “Print n Share” app ($6.99) to enable such functions.
The new $3.99 application lets you print contact address and phone numbers, web pages, photos from your iPhone Photo Album, and more. All it needs is for you to have an accompanying utility installed on your Mac or PC and you can print to any printer connected to your computer, including networked printers.
Better yet, you can even print remotely back to your office printer or print travel photos back home. If you want to print emails or documents, you’ll need to use ‘Print and Share”, however,
Quick features round-up:
– Select and print multiple contacts
– Select and print multiple photos
– Print shipping, address & other labels using Dymo 400 & 450 LabelWriters
– Print photos any size your printer supports
– Take a picture and print it
– Print Web pages
– Print via Wi-Fi or cell network
– Print quickly and easily from your iPhone & iPod Touch
– Print remotely back to your office or home printer
– Mac and Windows compatible