The $20 Kenny’s Group app seems to be getting a lot of negative attention in the app store. In fact, every one of the reviews says that purchases are being made with their hacked accounts.
We’re assuming that customers’ accounts have been hacked by the developer to purchase this app for $20. Apple might want to pull it.
Also, it might make sense to keep an eye on your iTunes bills.
- Hacked iTunes account for sale across China (9to5mac.com)
- iTunes approvals back in action (9to5mac.com)
- Apple lists AirPlay-enabled apps in a new App Store section (9to5mac.com)
- Apple negotiating unlimited song downloads/permanent music backups for iTunes? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases iTunes 10.2.1, updated Java for OS X (9to5mac.com)
- Sony hints at removing its music from iTunes (9to5mac.com)
- iTunes to merge with Safari? Be a web-only app? (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.