Now would be a bad time to be a developer of an iPhone panoramic camera app. It appears that Apple will be allowing users to take panoramic photos in the photo app, if the code we’ve discovered below proves to make it into the final iOS 5 release. We’re not sure if/how to make it work or if it makes panoramas stitching together photos or making a movie. IF you’ve figured out how to get it to work, were all ears.
- Apple to finally deliver 1080P video playback on iOS devices with iOS 5 (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 5 has AssistiveTouch custom gesture support for adaptive accessories (9to5mac.com)
- Standard Emoji keyboard arrives to iOS 5, here’s how to enable it (9to5mac.com)
- Exploit found to bypass iOS 5 activation allowing non-developers to install (9to5mac.com)
- WWDC 2011: Camera app in iOS 5 – faster, direct lock screen access, volume up shutter (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.