- Apple prepping major iPhone revamp for 2012 with “new way of charging the phone” (9to5mac.com)
- Photo leaks of iPhone 5 running on the China Mobile network (9to5mac.com)
- Analyst predicts Sprint iPhone by Christmas 2011, here’s why you should care (9to5mac.com)
- WSJ: Thinner, lighter iPhone is expected this fall (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5: iPod touch back, 3.7 inch display, gesture-based home button, inductive charging? (9to5mac.com)
- i.Sound Twin Charging Dock for Apple iPhone / iPod for $22 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel