What do they have on offer?
- Awesome anchor app in Parallels Desktop 7
- A $299 iOS App Development video tutorial for the first 5000 customers
- Half of the apps never been in a bundle: SnagIt, Clarify, TextSoap, and Paint Supreme
- They’re giving away a RETINA MACBOOK PRO for FREE to 1 lucky winner
- They’re giving away the Breeze Mac app for FREE to everyone for a tweet
Here are the full details on all 11 apps:
9 Mac Apps:
$80 – Parallels 7
$50 – SnagIt
$90 – Disk Drill Pro
$50 – Hands Off
$30 – Clarify
$50 – Elasty
$20 – PaintSupreme
$40 – TextSoap
$20 – iGlasses 3
+ 1 Video Tutorial to the first 5,000 customers:
$299 – An in-depth iOS App Development Course that teaches you how to build iPhone & iPad apps from scratch!
+ 1 More Mac App:
$8 – Breeze: Rated 4.5 out of 5, we’re giving away this awesome windows management tool for mac for FREE to everyone!
- Here’s a photo of Tweetbot for Mac running on the Retina Display MacBook Pro, availability details still unclear (9to5mac.com)
- How to run your Retina display MacBook Pro at full 2880 x 1800 native resolution (9to5mac.com)
- MacBook Pro 2.3GHz 15″ Retina Laptop w/ AppleCare for $2,321 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel