The app serves a wide variety of content types to keep users interested, including the day’s weather forecasts, breaking news from multiple sources, fashion news from Vogue, and even historical images from Getty.
Everyone has different interests, so whether you’re into sports, celebrities, news, movies, music or shopping, Notify makes it easy to find notifications you’re into with a broad selection of great “stations” across a variety of categories. Some examples of stations include:
- The Final Scores station from FOX Sports provides end-of-game summaries for your favorite teams.
- The Daily AM Forecast station from The Weather Channel sends a local weather forecast at the start of your day.
- Hot New Trailers from Fandango gets you the newest trailers for the hottest movies as they drop.
- Breaking News from CNN and Top Stories from Fox News deliver the day’s news headlines.
- The 10 Best Dressed station from Vogue is your weekly digest of the best-dressed celebs.
- Daily Mediation from Headspace brings bite-sized guided meditation exercises into your day.
- The Flashback station from Getty Images delivers iconic imagery from this day in history.
Notifications will be delivered throughout the day as new information becomes available, and those notifications can be opened to see the full story or shared through social media.
Incoming messages can also be saved to a list for reading later if you don’t want to handle them the moment they come in. The app keeps a list of everything you’ve received over the past 24 hours so you can refer back to it at any time.
Notify is available for free on the App Store.