Today we’ve got Apple subsidiary FileMaker’s new ad starring the cast of The Office, Facebook admitting Messenger is too bloated, Apple’s 500th retail store opening next week, a 2019 iPhone rumor, and an excellent watchOS 5 concept.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
- Apple may be behind what fans of ‘The Office’ believed to be a spin-off revival
- Apple-owned FileMaker debuts ad campaign starring ‘The Office’ cast
- Facebook promises to ‘massively simplify and streamline cluttered Messenger app’
- Apple’s first store in South Korea set to open on January 27th
- iPhone X’s one design limitation rumored to be improved next year
- watchOS 5 dream concept imagines info-dense faces, podcast playback, more