Today we’ve got Apple’s big investment in the US economy, Kristen Wiig starring in Apple’s first comedy series, Siri learning a new trick, the first 1 million HomePods shipping ahead of launch, and BMW’s consumer hostile CarPlay decision.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple announces plans for a new campus as it pledges $350B to US economy
- Apple taps SNL veteran Kristen Wiig for new comedy series for TV package
- Report: Apple in ‘bidding war’ with HBO for new J.J. Abrams sci-fi drama TV series
- Apple expands Siri’s ‘Give me the news’ feature to non-beta users & the U.K.
- Report: First 1 million HomePods begin shipping from supplier Inventec, 10-12 million expected this year
- BMW nickel and diming owners with subscription based CarPlay for $80/year
- Comment: BMW’s CarPlay subscription plan is like charging for seatbelts