Today we’ve got new iPhone SE 2 and 2018 flagship iPhone rumors from Digitimes, Apple Watch reaching new markets, and day one of HomePod orders, plus this weekend’s best deals from 9to5Toys.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Digitimes claims Apple will only launch one new OLED iPhone this year, the 6.5-inch ‘iPhone X Plus’
- Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular coming to Singapore & Hong Kong next month
- Apple’s HomePod is now available to preorder, first orders arriving February 9
- HomePod environmental report details energy usage, enters low power mode after 8 minutes
- Best Buy’s new 3-day sale has up to $250 off MacBooks, $100 off iPad Pro, TVs, much more
- Get a two-pack of Sonos One Speakers w/ Alexa for $350 shipped (Reg. $400)
- Giveaway: Win Anker’s new ZOLO Liberty, a formidable entry into wireless earbuds
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.