Today we’ve got reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities on recent iPhone SE 2 rumors, three new Macs and iPad Pro expectations, better third party app support for Apple CarPlay, and new tidbits about HomePod ahead of launch.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- KGI: iPhone SE 2 wireless charging unlikely, upgrade for iOS 12 possible
- Bloomberg: Three new Macs with Apple coprocessors in development, new iPad in fall
- WhatsApp adds CarPlay app for messaging whilst driving
- HomePod still available for Feb 9 delivery, suggesting Apple may have over-estimated demand
- Apple touts HomePod sound quality in first collection of ads [Videos]
- HomePod hands-on questions whether sound quality is worth $349, cites ‘distinct lack of mid-range’
- PSA: Here’s how iCloud Music Library works with HomePod