Today we’ve got Apple confirming a DOJ and SEC investigation, the latest CarPlay SUV to hit the road, Square Cash getting into Bitcoin, and Michael Steeber on how Snow Leopard became synonymous with stability.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple confirms DOJ and SEC investigations into iPhone slowdowns, says toggle option next month
- 2018 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid latest CarPlay SUV to hit the road
- Square Cash app now lets you easily buy and sell Bitcoin from iPhone
- Phil Schiller explains what’s changed since the iPod Hi-Fi, HomePod’s spatial awareness & more
- The Mac, The Myth, The Legend: How Snow Leopard became synonymous with reliability