Today we’ve got a breakdown of Apple’s holiday quarter results, Nintendo promising Mario Kart for iOS, Owl Car Cam from iPod engineers, and our latest HomeKit review with Sylvania Smart+ light strips.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple announces Q1 2018 revenue of $88.3b: 77.3m iPhones, 13.2m iPads, 5.1m Macs
- Nintendo officially announces new Mario Kart game coming to iOS
- Apple officially details HomePod audio sources including iTunes Match and iTunes purchases
- Ex-iPod director launches LTE-connected Owl security camera for your car
- Review: Sylvania Smart+ LED flexible light strips are made for HomeKit
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.