Today we’ve got Google’s YouTube TV service finally coming to Apple TV, but there’s a catch, and we’ve discovered a new Apple Watch Activity Challenge happening during the week of Valentine’s Day, plus the best Apple deals for this weekend from 9to5Toys.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- YouTube TV now available natively on Apple TV
- February Apple Watch Activity Challenge rewards users with animated iMessage stickers
- Get a pair of Lightning or 3.5mm urBeats3 at 20% off: $79 shipped (Reg. $100)
- iTunes and Amazon kick-off the weekend w/ massive $1 HD movie rental sale
- Mac BundleHunt: Grab a selection of 48 great apps/utilities for $1+/ea + $5 (Giveaway)