Today we’ve got a new replacement program for iPhone 7, the explanation behind Telegram being abruptly pulled from the App Store last week, and a few updates on HomePod and Apple Music.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple launches repair program for iPhone 7 users with ‘No Service’ issues
- Apple abruptly pulled Telegram last week when it learned app was serving child pornography
- HomePod shipping estimates slip to 13 February in UK ahead of Friday’s launch
- Apple offering employees 50% discount on HomePod
- Apple Music to overtake Spotify in US subscribers this summer as it hits 36M globally