Today we’ve got new details about a Telugu bug affecting iOS 11, Apple enforcing iPhone X screen resolution on new apps, Sonos One experiencing the same issue as HomePod, and Carpool Karaoke being renewed for a second season.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Receiving an Indian character crashes Messages and other apps in iOS 11 [U: Mac & Watch too]
- Apple confirms Telugu bug fix coming in next release of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS
- Apple will require all new apps to natively support iPhone X display from April
- Reviewer discovers Sonos One also marks certain wood finishes like Apple’s HomePod
- Pad & Quill introduces leather coaster to prevent HomePod from damaging wooden surfaces
- HomePod said to cost Apple $216 to make, margin smaller than Amazon Echo & Google Home
- Apple renews Carpool Karaoke spin-off for a second season
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.