Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded each weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or Overcast to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple buying digital magazine service Texture, likely boost to subscription services revenue
- Eddy Cue talks Texture acquisition, great storytelling, and Rihanna in SXSW interview
- Apple makes deal for its first animated series with ‘Bob’s Burgers’ creator
- New lower-cost 13-inch Retina MacBook reported to debut in June, iPad refresh coming
- Making The Grade: Apple needs an Identity Management Solution to take over schools