Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Regulatory filings indicate a flurry of new iPhone (SE?) models launching soon
- iPhone SE 2 could arrive next month, but without a headphone jack
- KGI: 6.1-inch LCD iPhone priced as low as $550, could be available in dual SIM configuration
- Apple Watch Series 1 returns to $149 shipped at Walmart
- Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 gets rare discount: 38/42mm, GPS, Cellular from $297
- Apple’s 15-inch MacBook Pro w/ Touch Bar discounted from $2,744 w/ 2TB (+ $90 off AppleCare+)
- Score a new 32GB Apple TV 4K with these deals from $105 shipped
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.