Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Sketchy report says Apple planning $199 ‘HomePod’ with Beats branding
- Apple cracking down on CallKit apps in China App Store due to government regulation
- Today at Apple worldwide: The first year in review
- Castro podcast player updated with Apple Watch app, improvements to UI and AirPlay controls
- HomeScan helps find signal weak spots for your Bluetooth HomeKit smart home accessories
- Making The Grade: Is Swift Playgrounds a useful tool in K-12?