One nifty feature in watchOS 5 is automatic Start/End Workout reminders. These remind just in case you forgot to Start or End your Workout by pushing you a notification.
Follow along as we guide you through how to disable this feature in watchOS 5.
watchOS 5: How to disable Start/End Workout reminders
- On Apple Watch, head to Settings > General > Workout.
- After scrolling down just a little, you’ll see toggles for Start Workout Reminder and End Workout Reminder. These can be toggled off individually.
These notifications are super handy if you have a tendency to forget to use the Workout app to log workouts. However, if you don’t have an issue with this, you can turn this functionally off entirely on Apple Watch.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone & iPad: How to downgrade from iOS 12 beta to iOS 11
- macOS 10.14 Mojave: How to enable dark mode
- iOS 12: How to markup, add effects, and edit photos and videos within Messages on iPhone
- watchOS 5: How to customize Apple Maps navigation alerts
- iOS 12: How to retry Face ID after a failed attempt
- watchOS 5: How to customize Control Center
- iOS 12: How to use Screen Time on iPhone and iPad
- watchOS 5: How to start an Activity Competition
- iOS 12: How to create Memoji on iPhone X