ElevationLab has unveiled its latest iPhone focused accessory, the NightPad Wireless Charger. The company’s take features a super clean design focused on removing distractions like LEDs and loud logos.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
While there are lots of wireless charging pads on the market now, ElevationLab is looking to stand out with its understated, minimalist design, and high build quality that the company has become known for.
While a majority of wireless chargers sport LED indicators, they can definitely be distracting if you’re using them in your bedroom. ElevationLab opted to skip the LEDs for this reason. The company notes that this isn’t a loss as far as knowing when your iPhone is charging since you get the audio chime or vibration when the device has started charging.
Other features include:
- Qi certified, 7.5W max for iPhone 8 and X, 10W for Samsung fast charge support
- Durable, braided 6 foot cord
- Integrated air vents and thermal management tech
- Clean matte black finish, silicone body
- Works with cases up to 3mm (tested with at over 5mm, but ElevationLab is quoting on the conservative side)
- Subtle ElevationLab logo
NightPad retails for $40 and $50 with a 15W QC 3.0 power brick. But as a special launch promotion, ElevationLab is offering 25% off for 9to5Mac readers this week. Use the code 9to5NP25 at checkout to pickup this charger for as little as $30.
Keep an eye out as we’ll be going hands-on with NightPad soon!