It looks like you had to be quick to place your order this morning if you wanted to take delivery of your Apple Watch Series 4 on September 21. All the models we’ve checked now show delivery into mid-October.
The story is slightly different with the iPhone Xs and Xs Max …
At the time of writing, you can still pre-order the iPhone Xs in any color and storage tier combination and get a Sep 21 delivery date. The same is true for the 64GB iPhone Xs Max in all three colors.
But if you want the 256GB or 512GB models, you’re going to have to wait. These are currently showing Sep 28 to Oct 5 for the 256GB models, and Oct 5-12 for the 512GB models.
If you live close to an Apple store and want to take your chances, you still have the option of trying to buy in-store on September 21, but availability is also likely to be constrained.
The two new iPhones officially went on sale at 03:01 PT this morning, though as usual it was a few minutes later before we managed to get in, with different 9to5Mac writers finding that web or app were fastest.
- Apple officially announces Apple Watch Series 4 with larger display, thinner body, more
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max announced: 6.5-inch model, new gold finish, much more
- Apple Event News Hub: iPhone Xs, Xr, Xs Max + Apple Watch Series 4, much more
- Here’s how much the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will cost you with carrier financing
- Which Apple Watch should you buy? Here’s how Series 4 compares
- Preorder Hub: How to get the new iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- Early iPhone Xs A12 Geekbench results show small performance boost over A11, 4GB RAM, more