Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple releasing iOS 12.0.1 with iPhone XS charging and iPad ‘.?123’ key position fix today
- macOS 10.14.1 beta 3 now available to developers
- Some Apple Watch Series 4 models repeatedly crashing and rebooting due to daylight saving time bug
- Facebook enters the smart speaker race with Portal and Portal+, featuring video calls and Amazon Alexa
- Facebook admits cyber attack may have exposed info from 50 million accounts to hackers
- Google+ is shutting down for consumers after privacy breach
- 9to5Google Daily
- Making The Grade: It’s hypocritical for Apple to promote privacy while not offering a G-Suite alternative
- What’s the best calendar app for macOS?