Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Nike+ Run Club now optimized for Apple Watch Series 4
- Libratone AirPlay 2 support now available for its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speakers
- Pre-ordering iPhone XR? Upgrade Program pre-approval for fast checkout starts today
- Adobe announces full Photoshop CC for iPad shipping 2019, syncs with desktop
- Adobe MAX 2018: Premiere Rush CC released, Apple Photos to Lightroom migration, XD voice apps, more
- First look: Adobe’s new illustration style comes alive in Creative Cloud
- Adobe MAX 2018: Phil Schiller discusses Photoshop for iPad, AR, collaboration with Adobe
- Making The Grade: What do you do with old laptops and iPads?
- New Apple Music features I hope are added in iOS 13 and macOS 10.15