Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- watchOS 5.1.2 for Apple Watch now available with ECG app, new Infograph complications, more
- Apple Watch Series 4 getting the ECG app today with watchOS 5.1.2
- Jeff Williams and Dr. Sumbul Desai explain latest Apple Watch heart features on ‘CBS This Morning’
- How to take an ECG (electrocardiogram) on Apple Watch [Gallery]
- PSA: ECG and irregular heart rate notifications not available for users under 22
- Apple may finally be planning a Smart Battery Case for iPhone XS
- AT&T becomes first major US carrier to support eSIM functionality on iPhone XS & XR
- Verizon eSIM support coming December 7, says leaked memo
- iOS 12.1.1 and macOS 10.14.2 bring real-time text support to Wi-Fi calling, here’s how it works
- HomeKit Weekly: Upgrading your holiday lights with Home, Siri, and automation
- What’s new in iOS 12.1.1? [Video]
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!