Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple offering discounts on HomePod to Apple Music subscribers as holiday promotion
- Report: Apple looking to launch news subscription service as soon as the spring, publishers wary to sign up
- Apple might move iPhone production out of China if tariffs hit 25% – Bloomberg
- Apple reported to use new touch-integrated OLED screens to make 2019 iPhone thinner and lighter
- Microsoft updates Office apps for Mac with Dark Mode, Continuity Camera support, more
- Verizon updates ‘My Verizon’ app for iOS with support for in-app eSIM setup and activation
- Nike Run Club for Apple Watch gains workout summary and guided sessions complication
- Algoriddim overhauls djay for iOS with universal free app and optional Pro subscription
- Things task manager for iPhone and iPad gains customizable dark mode
- Comment: AirPower update probably days away, but we’re likely beyond the good news window
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!