Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Ahead of CES, Apple touts ‘what happens on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone’ with privacy billboard in Las Vegas
- Apple promotes HomeKit at CES with press event to highlight new smart home accessories coming in 2019
- Apple says ‘leading TV manufacturers’ will integrate AirPlay 2, send video to TV with Siri voice commands
- Samsung Smart TVs will soon add AirPlay 2, iTunes Movies and TV Shows app
- Vizio announces AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to SmartCast-enabled TVs this year
- Robin Telecom claims to offer the first HomeKit enabled doorbell with its ProLine Doorbell
- Netatmo’s upcoming HomeKit video doorbell features microSD card slot for no-cost recording, more
- Ikea’s smart blinds system launching next month with HomeKit, prices start at ~$110
- U by Moen smart shower system adds Alexa Routines and more, HomeKit promised this quarter
- Eve shares new details and release timeline for upcoming HomeKit Energy Strip and Light Strip
- Belkin expands BOOST UP charger lineup, Wemo HomeKit switches, mesh Wi-Fi offering, more
- Fibaro introduces new Home Center iOS app, Walli line of smart home outlets
- Arlo announces HomeKit software update for its home security cameras, launches new 4K Ultra model
- Apple details 2018 iPad Pro enclosure manufacturing process, reiterates 400 micron bend tolerances
- Renders purport to depict ‘iPhone 11’ prototypes, features three rear cameras and square camera bump
- New Pandora update includes Apple Watch app with offline playback
- Teaching Swift Playgrounds: What I’ve learned and what Apple could do to improve it
- Opinion: Apple is playing a dangerous game with its Home strategy
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!