This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Apple TV and the new zero sign-on feature in tvOS 12, iCloud Photos and managing limited storage, a possible preview at how the iPhone 11 camera system will appear, CES 2019 and the wave of new AirPlay 2 and HomeKit TVs, the changing proposition of the Apple TV, and much more CES 2019 news.
Sponsored by Setapp: Setapp, the first subscription service for Mac offering users access to a suite of over 130+ apps for $9.99/month. Sign up for a free trial and enter to win our MacBook Air giveaway below!
Sponsored by ExpressVPN: Take back your Internet privacy today and find out how you can get 3 months free, go to ExpressVPN.com/HappyHour.
- Charter officially releases new Spectrum TV streaming app for Apple TV
- Zero Sign-on now live on Apple TV, but Spectrum TV app delayed to 2019
- Charter now offering Apple TV 4K at $7.50/mo for existing Spectrum TV & Internet customers
- Renders purport to depict ‘iPhone 11’ prototypes, features three rear cameras and square camera bump
- Apple says ‘leading TV manufacturers’ will integrate AirPlay 2, send video to TV with Siri voice commands
- Here are all the new AirPlay 2-enabled TVs and speakers announced so far
- Samsung Smart TVs will soon add AirPlay 2, iTunes Movies and TV Shows app
- LG bringing AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support with Siri and Home app functionality to its TVs this year
- Vizio announces AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to SmartCast-enabled TVs this year
- Sony announces AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to its Android-powered TVs
- Netatmo’s upcoming HomeKit video doorbell features microSD card slot for no-cost recording, more
- Hands-on with Netatmo’s HomeKit Smart Video Doorbell
- Lutron introducing Alexa-compatible fan speed controller that works with existing fans, no HomeKit at launch
How to Enter: