Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple cuts price of HomePod worldwide, now $299 at the US Apple Store
- BBEdit returns to the Mac App Store with new subscription price
- [Update: now live in UK] Apple Music launches on Amazon Fire TV, coming to Echo for UK users soon
- Apple names Adrian Perica its vice president of corporate development, reporting to Tim Cook
- Vizio officially starts inviting users to AirPlay 2 and HomeKit beta, here’s how to join
- Should you buy AirPods 2 or Powerbeats Pro? Here’s how Apple’s truly wireless earbuds compare
- iPad Air 3 review: Semi-Pro [Video]
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.