Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Jony Ive to depart Apple, form his own independent design company
- Bloomberg: Jony Ive had been stepping back from Apple responsibilities for four years
- Apple names Sabih Khan SVP of Operations as Jeff Williams adds new design responsibilities
- Eddy Cue confirms 60M paying Apple Music users, explains the death of iTunes
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- Second Apple Store in Singapore will open at Jewel Changi Airport on July 13th
- Apple’s latest iPad Pro gets huge $249 markdown, save on both 11- and 12-inch
- Apple’s 2019 MacBook Pro lineup is on sale from $1,800 at Amazon
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.