Apple Card is now rolling out to users who signed up on Apple’s website. Read on as we explain how to view your Apple Card card number.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Notably, the physical titanium card for Apple Card does not contain your card number. This means you can’t just look at your card the next time you need to manually type your card number somewhere. Instead, you’ll need to head to the Wallet app.
How to view your Apple Card card number
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Choose Apple Card from your list of cards
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner
- Tap “Card Information”
- Authenticate with Face ID or Touch
Once you see your card number, you can long-press on it to copy it to your clipboard. You can also request a new number if you feel that yours has been compromised. This means you don’t have to call Apple or Goldman Sachs to get an all-new Apple Card in instances of fraud.
Stay tuned over the next several weeks as we dive deeper into Apple Card and all of its features.
For more help with getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to get Siri to say names right on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make Siri smarter with family relationships
- How to remove iOS configuration profiles on iPhone or iPad
- How to silence iPhone calls without sending directly to voicemail
- How to restore default iPhone settings without erasing your data
- Here’s what all the iPhone status bar icons mean
- How to send iPhone calls directly to voicemail
- How to stop Apple from potentially listening to your Siri recordings
- How to set up Plex on a Synology NAS drive
- How to change Siri’s language on iPhone
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.