Noticed that your iPhone 11 (iPhone XS, XR, X too) don’t show the battery percentage in the status bar? Read along for four ways to show your battery percentage on Apple’s recent iPhones.
With the status bar being more compact on Apple’s iPhone X and later, there’s less room to show device information compared to previous iPhones that had a status bar running across the entire width of the display.
While there’s not a way to permanently show your battery percentage on the Lock screen and Home screen on the most recent iPhones, here are four ways to quickly get a look at your exact battery level.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11
- Open Control Center (swipe down from top right corner)
- From the Lock screen or Home screen, swipe from left to right, and you’ll find the battery percentage near the top of the Today View screen
- Ask Siri
- Plug in your iPhone, and you’ll momentarily see the percentage show on the Lock screen
Here’s how these steps look in practice:
For more help with getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to add an Infrared remote-controlled accessory to your HomeKit smart home
- How to report and remove iCloud calendar spam
- Apple Card: How to lock your physical card with the Wallet app
- How to cancel your Netflix subscription on iPhone and iPad
- How to check your credit score for free before applying for Apple Card
- iOS 13: How to allow ‘Untrusted Shortcuts’ in your library
- How to download and install iCloud for Windows
- Apple Card: How to track and manage Daily Cash rewards
- How to delete your Twitter account on iPhone
- Apple Card: How to manage bank accounts used for payments
- Apple Card: How to download PDF versions of your monthly statements
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.