Zac Hall and Michael Potuck from 9to5Mac unpack the latest updates to watchOS 7 and Apple Watch in this special live edition of 9to5Mac Watch Time.
9to5Mac Watch Time is a podcast series hosted by Zac Hall. In this series, we talk to real people about how the Apple Watch is affecting their lives.
- Sponsored by CleanMyMac X: Get CleanMyMac X 30% off valid until July 5.
- Sponsored by MacStadium: Get 50% off the first six months of a Mac mini subscription with code WWDC2020.
- Sponsored by Pillow: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution to help you get a better night’s sleep. Download it from the App Store today.
Links discussed in this episode:
- watchOS 7 for Apple Watch: Sleep tracking, face sharing, new workouts including dance, hand washing detection, more
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10 a.m. ET (or the video after 11 a.m. ET):
Listen & Subscribe:
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Watch Time!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.