This week 9to5Mac’s Benjamin and Zac discuss the long-awaited release of Apple Podcast Subscriptions, Spatial Audio in Apple Music, the new Beats Studio Buds, and rumors about upcoming new Apple devices.
Zac Hall @ apollozac.com
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- iPadOS 15 brings the App Library to dock, but here’s how to disable it
- Hands-on: Here’s how Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and channels work on iPhone
- Apple’s newest Safari Technology Preview brings macOS Monterey features to Big Sur
- Opinion: Focus is the most important feature in iOS 15; here’s how I’m using it
- iPadOS 15: Hands-on with Apple’s Weather app for iPad
- Comment: tvOS 15 is a small update, but it brings two important new features to Apple TV
- Hands-on: Here’s what’s new and different with the redesigned Safari in macOS Monterey
- Images show unreleased Apple Watch Series 5 Edition in a black ceramic finish
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.