DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP AND YOU COULD WIN Sweepstakes
This promotion is sponsored by Malwarebytes Inc. with its headquarters at 3979 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (“Malwarebytes”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation in the DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP AND YOU COULD WIN sweepstakes (the “Contest”) is subject to these instructions and the Contest Rules, below (collectively “Official Rules”).
Contest Overview. To enter the Contest, during the entry period, complete the entry form located at https://wp.me/p9SZa2-2hmI. Malwarebytes shall randomly draw 50 among the entrants on August 31 2018.
Prize. 50 winners shall be selected. The odds of winning the prize vary by the number of entrants. Aggregate retail value of the prize (including shipping) is approximately $599.50 USD. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
Each prize is premium access to Malwarebytes for iPhone for 1 year (Normally $11.99 USD).
Entry Period. The Contest submission period begins on Aug 4, 2018 and ends on August 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. PDT
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry, have entered in accordance to these Official Rules. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Employees of Malwarebytes and its affiliates, subsidiaries, resellers, distributors, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Malwarebytes through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the promotion, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Entry. Only submissions that are received during the entry period will be entered into the contest. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries are in violation of this rule and will be declared ineligible. Entrants in violation of any of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
3. Notification of Winners. Malwarebytes shall randomly draw the 50 winners among the entrants on August 31, 2018. The winners will be notified via email to claim their prize. Each winner will be directed to a URL for a fulfillment page requesting each winner’s full name, employer, shipping address, phone number and email address, all required for fulfillment of the prize. Each winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within 15 days of notification. Each winner will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by completing the fulfillment page. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, denies the prize, fails to claim the prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. From that point, each winner will receive their prize within approximately 60 days of completion of the fulfillment page. Malwarebytes is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify each winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of each winner. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, Malwarebytes reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Malwarebytes in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of each winner. Each winner is also responsible for internet access fees and service charges. Malwarebytes will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. If a winner’s signature is required on any releases or tax documentation, their prize will be mailed after receipt of such documentation by Malwarebytes.
4. Publicity release. Acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s agreement that Malwarebytes may use the name, photo, and prize information of the winner for promotional purposes in any and all media, without further payment or consideration of any kind.
5. Additional Considerations.
a. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Malwarebytes, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; or (ii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
b. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold Malwarebytes and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and Contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Malwarebytes’ control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Entrant understand and agree that any claims related to the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize shall be brought directly to the third-party provider of the prize, including but not limited to the hotel, conference host, or airline provider, and waives bringing such claims to the Released Parties.
c. IN NO EVENT WILL MALWAREBYTES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT MALWAREBYTES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
d. Malwarebytes reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Malwarebytes reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Malwarebytes, in their sole discretion. Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, each entrant acknowledge that they have read these official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Malwarebytes, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Santa Clara County, California.
e. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules or any referenced documents are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Malwarebytes’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.