Just found these iPhone 6 dummy prototypes on a Japanese case-maker website. They obviously look bigger than the current line and would be used by the case community to have units ready when the iPhone 6 launches.
Some of the rumored specs:
- Two sizes – 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches
- Screens made entirely out of sapphire crystal
Pixel density of 441 pixels per inch, from the current 326 ppi display
- There will be optical image stabilisation for the 8 megapixel camera
- f/1.8 aperture lens – an improvement over the iPhone 5s’ current f/2.2 lens
- New 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard
- Pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
- Possibly a solar power charger built into the screen
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.