Apple Stores welcome over 500 million visitors per year. Under the direction of Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s 508 locations in 22 countries are staffed by more than 70,000 team members and 3,000 Creative Pros.
Beyond their award-winning architecture and landmark designs, Apple Stores are known for their focus on education and creativity. Over 250,000 free Today at Apple sessions are offered to the community each quarter. New stores are designed to include a video wall and gathering area for Today at Apple known as the Forum. Older “classic” locations are being upgraded to accommodate the same experience.
Recent store openings and upgrades:
- Apple Oxmoor (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Apple The Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Apple Marunouchi (Tokyo, Japan)
- Apple Altamonte (Altamonte Springs, Florida)
- Apple Rennweg (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Apple Waterside Shops (Naples, Florida)
- Apple Aventura (Aventura, Florida)
- Apple Omotesando (Tokyo, Japan)
- Apple Jewel Changi Airport (Changi, Singapore)
- Apple Bondi (Bondi Junction, Australia)
- Apple Passeig de Gràcia (Barcelona, Spain)
- Apple Xinyi A13 (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Apple Pioneer Place (Portland, Oregon)
- Apple Carnegie Library (Washington, D.C.)
If you attend a store opening, spot something interesting, or attend a great Today at Apple session, we’d love to see and share your photos with readers.