Wondering if your local Apple Store has reopened? Check out our COVID-19 Reopening Tracker.
Apple Stores welcome over 500 million visitors per year. Under the direction of Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s 510 locations in 22 countries are staffed by more than 70,000 team members and 3,000 Creative Pros.
Beyond their award-winning architecture and landmark designs, Apple Stores are known for their focus on education and creativity. Over 250,000 free Today at Apple sessions are offered to the community each quarter. New stores are designed to include a video wall and gathering area for Today at Apple known as the Forum. Older “classic” locations are being upgraded to accommodate the same experience.
Learn more on Department Map, the Apple Store glossary.
Recent store openings and upgrades:
- Apple Cherry Hill (Cherry Hill, New Jersey)
- Apple Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
- Apple Central World (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Apple Sanlitun (Beijing, China)
- Apple Reston (Reston, Virginia)
- Apple Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Apple Fairview (Toronto, Canada)
- Apple SoNo Collection (Norwalk, Connecticut)
- Apple Eaton Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Apple Kawasaki (Kawasaki, Japan)
- Apple Hillsdale (San Mateo, California)
- Apple Puerta del Sol (Madrid, Spain)
- Apple Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Apple Maine Mall (South Portland, Maine)
- Apple Old Orchard (Skokie, Illinois)
- Apple Columbia (Columbia, Maryland)
- Apple Shanghai iapm (Shanghai, China)
- Apple Fukuoka (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Apple Antara (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Apple Fifth Avenue (New York, New York)
If you attend a store opening, spot something interesting, or attend a great Today at Apple session, we’d love to see and share your photos with readers.