Mr. X. just got word that 4G iPads are showing up in Apple’s inventory system. Here are the first ones:
MD369LL/A – IPAD WI-FI 4G 16GB BLACK – USA.
MD368LL/A – IPAD WI-FI 4G 64GB BLACK – USA
That is the J2A “Good” model and “Best”. We’re fairly certain that Better 32GB is on its way. That means that the 4G LTE iPads won’t only be in the US, but overseas as well. It would seem to also confirm that Apple isn’t making an 8GB iPad (if that needed confirming).
Update: We’re also able to confirm that 64GB is high end. Sadly no 128GB model.
- Apple March 7th iPad event Liveblog (9to5mac.com)
- Apple drops 16GB iPad 2 to $399, $529 for Wi-Fi + 3G (9to5mac.com)
- Apple launches gestures-heavy iPhoto for iPad, can tell you weather in images. Available today for $4.99 (9to5mac.com)
- In new GarageBand, 4 iOS devices can “jam” in realtime (9to5mac.com)
- The new iPad has 10-hour battery life, is 0.6mm thicker and 0.07lbs heavier (9to5mac.com)
- New iPad preorders start today, available March 16 in ten countries (9to5mac.com)
- Yes, the new iPad is 4G LTE (9to5mac.com)
- iPad gets better cameras: iSight on the front, 5MP with 1080p video recording on the back (9to5mac.com)
- Voice Dictation on new iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Apple confirms A5X with quad-core graphics in new iPad (9to5mac.com)
- The new iPad is here and it’s got a Retina Display packing a million more pixels than your HD TV (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: iPad is the poster child of the post PC world (9to5mac.com)
- Apple unveils new Apple TV: Streamlined UI, 1080p video output, full HD iCloud movies, same $99 price (9to5mac.com)
- Apple launching iOS 5.1 today with Japanese Siri support (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: Post-PC devices made up 76 percent of our revenues (9to5mac.com)
- We now see International 4G iPads in Apple’s inventory system (9to5mac.com)