What are we talking about? The EyeTV app, of course. Elgato have just let us know that EyeTV App version 1.0.1 is now available.
Now, the company have provided us with a list of fixes in this version, but we all know its main aim is to fix the legacy programming code left in the shipping product which enabled savvy users to stream TV shows over a 3G connection.
Win some, lose some, fixes in this patch include:
• Fixed a problem where audio would continue to play after leaving Live TV mode.
• Fixed a crash after zooming and changing channels (requires iPhone OS 3.1.2.)
• Accept iPod Best variants when streaming to the iPhone.
• Fixed a crash in the EPG when scrolling past midnight.
• Compatible with DVB and ATSC programming guide.
• General performance and stability improvements.
Get it here, if you wish.