The key new features recently added to Twittelator Pro v3.3.1 include:
– Nearby Tweets of any location
– Option to geocode your tweets with your location
– Change your avatar picture
– Report as Spammer – blocks and reports the tweeter
– Entire TwitLonger is shown in place by tapping link icon
– Localized to Japanese
The following features will go live at the end of the month, when Twitter switches them on:
– Automatic ReTweeting uses new Twitter RT architecture
– See all your ReTweets (RT’s), RT’s of your Tweets, and RT’s by your friends
Recently featured at the top of the Summer’s Hottest iPhone Apps in an Apple/AT&T full page ad in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today, the client comes from long-time OS X (and previously NeXT) developer, Andrew Stone.
He said: "As the Twitter API evolves, so does Twittelator. Users can geocode their tweets at will, report spammers, or tap and hold any map to find tweets from nearby that location, anywhere in the world. What’s exciting is that Twitter’s new Auto Retweet system is built into this version ready to go when Twitter throws the switch."
Additional features include: multiple accounts, record audio, shoot video, unlimited drafts, offline tweeting, unlimited sub groups of friends, and the ability to upload your photos directly to your own WordPress site when you install the free TweetPress Plug-In, and to claim your own shortened links produced by bit.ly.